Looking for your next healthy, guilt-free snack? We got you covered, eating healthy does not always have to be tasteless, so we searched hard to find another product that tastes delicious and can be enjoyed guilt free. We present to you these juicy, sweet tasting PRUNES! Yes, you heard that right! Prunes are not only an incredible snack but when enjoyed in moderation boast a wide variety of impressive health benefits.
Some of the health benefits of Prunes include:
- Nutrient Rich. It contains Vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, C, D, E, and K. And let’s not forget the minerals such as magnesium, iron, potassium and phosphorus. Needless to say, prunes have the ability to boost and strengthen our immune systems. I think we’ve all learned the importance of this recently :)
- Great For the digestive system. Prunes are high in fibre which is a significant contributor to good digestive health. Health experts even recommend consuming prunes if you deal with bowel irregularities or constipation.
- Support Cardiovascular Health. Prunes are high in antioxidants that can help reduce the risk of heart disease. It also contains potassium which is essential in keeping the heart functioning as it should! Gotta keep that heart beating!
- Promote Bone health. Prunes are rich in vitamin K and vitamin D that improves bone health. According to Healthline.com, compared to other fruits, prunes appear to be the most effective at preventing and reversing bone loss.
- Fight Anemia. Prunes are a great vegetarian source of iron, which can help treat and prevent iron deficiency and anemia.
- Natural Source Of Energy. Prunes have a combination of fibre, sorbitol and fructose that can give you the energy you need without having to worry about blood sugar or insulin increase.
Amazing benefits, right? Get your hands on some Prunes today!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!